| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in April is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. Only 52mm (2in) of water falls across an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Bodo, Nordland are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:29 of bright sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: