| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in August is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain at intervals. Just 88mm (3.5in) of water accrues across an average of 18 days.
- The heavens above Bodo, Nordland are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:01 of magnificent sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: