| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in December is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with snow periodically. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of water precipitates across on average 17 days.
- The skies in Bodo, Nordland are rayless with on average a hollow 0:00 of blazing sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: