| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in February is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with snow sometimes. Only 64mm (2.5in) of fluid is released during an average of 16 days.
- In February the heavens above Bodo, Nordland are really dreary with an average of only 1:50 of radiant sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: