| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in January is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish with snow periodically. Just 86mm (3.4in) of water is unloaded during an average of 17 days.
- In January the blue above Bodo, Nordland is almost rayless with on average a grim 0:17 of bright solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: