| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in July is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of liquid is discharged during on average 15 days.
- In July the heavens above Bodo, Nordland are fine having on average a measurable 6:52 of glaring sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: