| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in June is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain periodically. Only 54mm (2.1in) of liquid is dumped during on average 17 days.
- In June the blue above Bodo, Nordland is slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:32 of blazing solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: