| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in March is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with snow periodically. Only 68mm (2.7in) of fluid is dumped during on average 17 days.
- The skies in Bodo, Nordland are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:46 of resplendent sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: