| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in May is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water falls during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Bodo, Nordland are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:25 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: