| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in November is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 16 days.
- In November the heavens above Bodo, Nordland are extremely dismal with on balance a grim 0:42 of blazing sunlight per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: