| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in October is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow more often than not. Some 147mm (5.8in) of water is dumped across an average of 21 days.
- The heavens above Bodo, Nordland are very dim having an average of only 2:00 of dazzling sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: