| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bodo, Nordland in September is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with rain from time to time. Some 123mm (4.8in) of water descends during an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Bodo, Nordland is somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:58 of glaring sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Bodo, Nordland September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bodo, Nordland: